Saturday, June 6, 2009

Dusting off my Real Estate hat!

The team that took over our business here have been fantastic in handling our clients with superior service and expert skills. They currently have a property listed for us and another one about to come on the market. That said they asked me to join them to meet with both of them for a little "touchy feely" just so the property owners know we're still in the loop and have their best interest in mind.

So this week end I got to put on my dusty old real estate hat and "go to work".

It feels a little foreign to me but just like riding a bicycle, it comes right back in no time at all.

Hopefully the market will start to rebound a bit and get them sold so we can make a few dollars!

The only unfortunate thing about this is I had to cancel out on the WVA week end away. Total bummer but Papa needs a new pair of shoes so the Cash Cow had to take priority over the Party Cow.

Happy "Realtor" Saturday from DC.

No comments: