Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Saturday

I'm just getting up at 9am!! I think this is the first time in months that I've slept in so late.

Last night was the Big Animal Rescue Wine Tasting and Auction fund raiser for the island so the restaurant was pretty darn slow. Paul and I decided to close up shop early and go over to the event. It was a lot of fun. Then we popped into Saba Treasures (another restaurant and bar nearby) and ended up at Scout's Place for Sabaoke, their Friday night tradition.
Our new deck furniture arrived this week from Miami. It looks really nice.
We're still waiting for a couple of the cushions that didn't come and one chaise lounge. We were going to wait on buying the chaise lounges but Paul decided to buy just one for now since Molly, my sister, is coming soon and she's a "Sun Goddess" and needs a place to lay out. I hope it arrvies in time.

3 comments:

Sabarickymartin said...

You guys were so much fun last night at karaoke lol you have to come out again!

Luis Portugal said...

Hello
It has a nice blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
A hug from my country, Portugal

LAMama-MSDad said...

you guys buy more shyte.

i want some new shyte :(