Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday Night Blues

Well I've finished the second day of "grueling days" at Tropics without Leanna's help and I'm Freakin' tired! The very idea of working 13 plus hour days for multiple days in a row is enough to, well make me have a cocktail.......
I did get a nice surprise from the post office today. It was our Christmas care package from our friend Jody in North Carolina. Only 7+ weeks late! In the box was our "new" Charlie Brown Christmas tree which seems to suit me just fine these days and.....
My NEW jeweled toned calculator since I'm the keeper of the Bar Tabs at the bar. Very snappy and thank you Jody. You're soooo thoughtful!
Happy Thursday (I'm fuckin exhuasted) from Saba.......

1 comment:

LAMama-MSDad said...

post a coupl'a pics of tropics. i wanna see what you've done with the place.

is the swan still in the pool?