Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's Gonna be a rough 2 weeks. Arggghhh!

Well I have to tell you that I have spoiled many of my readers by posting so many posts in the month of January and I've already heard from a select group of rabid fans that I've let them down so far in February with a "spotty performance" from me.

To update you: Sunday for Super Bowl was a huge success. We had a great BBQ and had over 60+ people for the big game which I have to admit was pretty darn good!

Monday was our "day of rest" which included doing paperwork, paying bills, cleaning the house (OK, not really) and maybe, just maybe having a cocktail or two-elve....

Yesterday we had a big private dinner at Tropics for the Saba University Medical School staff and administrators and all went well with that.

This morning I got the unfortunate call from Leanna, our lead waitress and staff member extaordinaire that she had a death in the family and needs to leave tomorrow morning for Dominica to attend to family, the funeral, etc.

What does that mean for Chris you may ask??? That means double/triple shifts at Tropics from today through the 17th of February.

I predict a rapid weight loss of another 5 or more pounds in less than 2 weeks......

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that, I certainly understand double and triple shifts right now. I have been getting up 2 time or so every night for 11 weeks now to feed the baby! Sleeping more than 3 hours at the time is luxury!

Sabarickymartin said...

Well at least you will reach your ideal weight by then lol Oprah would be proud your living your best life....well sort of lol

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that, I certainly understand double and triple shifts right now. I have been getting up 2 time or so every night for 11 weeks now to feed the baby! Sleeping more than 3 hours at the time is luxury! And at least you might loose some weight- I have not lost a pound for 6 weeks now :-)

LAMama-MSDad said...

just throw out a slab of lunch meat and tell 'em to eat up bi-otches!

Barbara Schick said...

Finally, some entertainment, thanks.
Yes, I'm one of the spoiled ones, it's your own fault----------- for being so humorous.
Tell my little cousin Hi for me. Give him a hug, too.
Don't forget about the blogs all those days------------please!
Don't work too hard, hahaha