Friday, November 27, 2009

I've never understood Black Friday


There's something about Black Friday, the shopping extravaganza day of the year, that I've quite understood.

The very idea of camping out overnight after stuffing yourself full of turkey and vittles on a cold November evening in a Wal Mart parking lot just to be "the first one" in to snatch and grab whatever piece of crap toy that's on sale.

I mean, REALLY!! What's the point when you can just go online from the comfort of your home and order it and have it wrapped, shipped and sent??

Well being on Saba we don't have shopping malls, outlet stores and other venues for wasting your hourly rate so I've come up with my own version of Black Friday...........



It's Black, it comes in a bottle AND it's 100 proof........

No comments: