Sunday, November 29, 2009

Our Final Day At Tropics Cafe

We finished our final day at Tropics Cafe today and needless to say it was emotional for me. Many of our favorite customers wished us well and said they were sorry to see us leave. Good thing is that we had a sold out crowd and I was too busy to chat too much!!

I told them that we "would be back soon" while running to the kitchen to wipe the sweat off my brow and tears out of my eyes......

I feel as if I had been given this "CHILD" to care for and nurture over that last 12-14 months and now it's time to give it back to its parents and that makes me a sad and pathetic slobbering mess.

Regardless, I'm sure that they will take good care of my "little one" and we can move foreward with next chapter in our lives.

Goodbye Tropics Cafe. I will miss you dearly.............

1 comment:

Unknown said...

now you're about to be REALLY busy.