Thursday, November 5, 2009

To Marry or Not to Marry??


With the many elections around this past Tuesday discussing who is going to be the new governor or mayor or delegate or, well who really gives a shit anyway I always pay attention to whatever "gay related" theme is going on.

This week's hot button item came from Maine with the repeal of the same sex marriage law.

I chuckled when I saw this poster from an "advocate" in favor of the law.

I wonder if the conservatives are thinking that the ban will curb the sexual aspect of same sex marriage. It that's the case they should LET them (oops, I mean US) get married and the sex will stop right away!! See how easy that was??

I know I should be more concerned about issues of equality for all but really feel that it just cuts into my drinking time so why bother.

Bad Homo, Chris. You're a BAD HOMO.

No comments: