Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Images from Maryland and DC


While I've been here in the DC area I have gotten some decent photos but didn't think I brought my "down-loadery-thingy" for my camera but was happy to see that I had packed it afterall and found it this morning in the bottom of my suitcase!

So here are some shots of Maryland and DC for you. The first one is at sunrise from my sister's deck in Annapolis.

Another is here in DC which was really beautiful with the late afternoon rays of sun gleaming through the clouds and sunset on November 2nd.

and the final one showing the November full moon overlooking the city.

It has been nice to spend time here with my family and friends although I'm down with the flu/cold which makes me cranky.

I met with my real estate broker recently and he told me that the market has seen signs of a rebound but the lending community is making things really hard with underwriting and appraisals issues that arise on almost every case! And most every buyer and seller is looking to the real estate agent to "kick in" monies to make transactions go through.

It makes me think of a patient that goes to their doctor and says "I'll go ahead and have the surgery but only if you rebate a chunk of your fee to do so"!! It seems that only in the housing market will clients try to dig in your pocket. Nasty stuff!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its a good thing you found your uploady thingie :-)