Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Back to the grind

With Paul being sick this week end I decided to close the restaurant for dinner service on Saturday night and for Sunday Brunch. It just didn't make any sense to me to suffer through short handed and provide "less than stellar service and food".

Yesterday was our normal day off and I made dinner at home for us and enjoyed this awesome sunset from the deck.

By the time dinner was over Paul's fever had spiked again and he went to bed, tossed and turned all night and was sweating so I made do on the couch which translates to a shitty night's sleep and a grumpy Chris this morning.

Back to the grind today at Tropics in about an hour or so for a long day on little sleep. Not so Happy Tuesday from Saba.....

2 comments:

Sabarickymartin said...

AWWWWW hang in there :-) it will get better soon

Unknown said...

Am I gonna have to come down there and sling some hash?