Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday The 13th

Now I am not a superstitious person but Friday the 13th has always had something about it that makes me want to stay at home.
Unfortunately that will not be the case today. Each month we have to pay our bills at the local government offices which include the monthly wage taxes, insurance premiums, liquor license, etc. Of course I've waited until the last minute to do it and since my deadline falls on Sunday, the 15th this month I will be waiting in line with all the rest of the folks who dilly dallied like me.
Not quite the Caribbean life of leisure you all imagine I must have, Huh???
Happy "Bad Luck Day" from Saba.

1 comment:

Sabarickymartin said...

You are so right we are gonna miss the deadline and have to pay the fee oh well lol these thinsg happen will soak it up toinight with a drink lol hope to see you there