Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Cysterectomy

OK, I was convinced that I just had this really disgusting pimple that wouldn't pop on my face but after weeks (Ummn, months) of it I went down to the hospital only to have the doctor confirm it was a sebaceous cyst and that it needed to be removed.

So after a little local anesthesia and four fucking shots, he cut it open, dug in and started pulling scraping and gauging away!! 45 minutes later and several stitches it's all gone and I'm back in business. I asked to Doctor to make sure that my scar will be really macho and cool so I can regale people with stories of me getting into a bar fight with knives and shit like that.


Come on guys, I have to live vicariously with the thought of living a cool and exciting life like other people!!

2 comments:

Barbara Schick said...

A BITE FROM A VICIOUS FISH SOUNDS BETTER. GLAD YOU GOT IT TAKEN CARE OF.
P.S.
WHAT OTHER PEOPLE????
I'M THINKING OF THE TWO THAT LIVE ON AN ISLAND IN THE CARIBBEAN ENJOYING A 'COOL AND EXCITING' LIFE STYLE.

Sabarickymartin said...

Rambo would be very pleased Chris you can always say there was a big rush for the lunch hour ahaha