Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Wrap Up

Well, today the only thing GREEN today is Paul.

So much for a Happy St. Patrick's Day. He ate something on Sunday that didn't agree with him. AKA, food poisining.....
Yesterday he said he wasn't feeling well. Gee, could I guess from the 17 times to the bathroom in under 2 hours????
Well, this morning he told me that he couldn't make it to work and I handled the lunch shift in the kitchen while LeAnna took care of customers in the front.
I knew that the dinner shift was out of my realm of expertise so I decided to close for dinner tonight. I didn't realize that tonight, Tuesday, was our delivery day!!
Last week our supplies arrived from the "boat" at after 10pm so I made the unwise decision to go down to the dock to pick up our shit myself! Ugh.
After wating for over an hour and a half, my stuff got to the dock. No fault of the delivery boat but just a lot of stuff being delivered.
Now I can appreciated Giovanni, our delivery guy, who brings all our stuff up to the restaurant and I promise I will NEVER, EVER complain about what time it arrives.
Home safe and sound now and enjoying a glass of wine. Maybe I should put a drop of green food coloring into it to celebrate March 17th.... Just a thought......

3 comments:

Sabarickymartin said...

Gosh I think after that you need a drink or t wo on Friday lol

Doug Johnson said...

Wow, your life sounds so glamorous.

Unknown said...

Tell Paul he should not have eaten 2 dozen pancakes.