Thursday, October 29, 2009

And the website said "How does Alli work"???

Another thing I learned today is NOT to take Alli (the new rage in weight loss aids) before going to see a show.

Their website offers these helpful hints:

Undigested fat cannot be absorbed and passes through the body naturally. The excess fat is not harmful. In fact, you may recognize it in the toilet as something that looks like the oil on top of a pizza.

These are known "as treatment effects" and are only referred to as GI side effects.

They go on to say:

Anecdotally, many users have told us that their "treatment effects" (translation: squirting oil out of a fire hose from your backside) served as a signal to adopt healthier eating alternatives.

My thoughts are:

Number One: I'm NOT a big fan of recognizing anything in the toilet after I've had a seat.

Number Two: Oil on top of a pizza? Perhaps more like the oil out of the 50 gallon drum in the alley!

Number Three: If these are treatments effects, than I think I'd rather be FAT!!

Number Four: I think any intelligent adult human being doesn't need a pill to "signal them" to have better eating habits.

More lessons learned: Don't use Alli before being seated in the middle row, get an aisle seat whenever you can in case of emergencies and don't let "Madison Avenue marketing" convince you to lose weight.

No comments: