Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day Relections

On this monumental day for all Americans I tought I'd share a comment from a Dutch tourist this week end. She was sitting by the pool in her all too small bathing suit which didn't nearly cover up the vast quantity of pasty white skin and cellulite pock marks on her back side when she asked if I "voted Obama". I told her that I didn't discuss Politics with people I didn't know and she said "Well it doesn't matter because ALL Americans are morons when it comes to Politics". I wanted to toss her Pina Coloda on her but simply walked away. WHAT A BITCH. I'm just glad I voted Absentee Ballot before I left and am really glad NOT to be there through all this mess.

Enough of Obama / McCain and on to ME!


On Sunday we went to Wells Bay with the dogs for the first time. Baxter was fascinated by the water but scared silly of it. He went running down the little strip of beach and when a wave came crashing in, he freaked out and cried. Just like his daddy (Paul). It was great fun to get them out though.

Yesterday the cargo container arrived with Round II of our crap. We spent the morning getting it all hauled up to Booby Hill where our new house is. It will be nice to have all the remainder of the stuff get here and move into the new place on Dec. 1st and "really set up house".

We have seen an unusual number of mosquitoes over the last couple of weeks and these little buggers have spread a minor rash of Dengue Fever around the islands. Paul said this morning that he hopes he doesn't catch it because the mosquitoes think he's somewhat tasty. I told him he already had the "BEEN GAY" fever so he's probably fine.


HAPPY ELECTION DAY FROM SABA!!!!

No comments: