Saturday, November 1, 2008

My first "Saba-oke"

Well, Halloween night proved to be fun and interesting! After having "Burger and a Movie" night at Tropics and watching The Incredible Hulk on the big screen, Paul and I ventured off to Scout's Place for Halloween night Sabaoke. The evening offered everything from performing drag queens
to folks dressed up like Pirates and lots of other fun stuff.
The best part of the evening was watching the Sabaoke host, Wolfgang perform "an oldie but a goodie" in his heavy German accent! Hearing "Spwish, Spwash, I vas takin a battz" was more than I could handle. I DO believe the beverages made if funnier than it actually was though.

2 comments:

LAMama-MSDad said...

looks like fun. still think you should Tropics should have guy night.

LAMama-MSDad said...

oops...typo'd.

meant GAY night at Tropics.