Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Little Intestinal Distress

Yesterday we celebrated Paul's 47th birthday by going to a great restaurant for lunch and celebrated with champagne and a delicious lunch followed by a nice afternoon nap and then a Christmas dinner to celebrate the holidays with the hotel and restaurant staff last night.

I have no idea what I ate or, more accurately drank but the day's festivities gave me a severe case of the "Di Di's". Most likely it was because my liquid intake outweighed my solids intake. Now I'm gonna have to delay my debut of the new Santa swim suit I was going to wear this week.


Nothing like a little leakage combined with a revealing piece of swimwear, right?

1 comment:

Barbara Schick said...

-----well, I asked for pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope the Di Di's are over. Is that another word for the "back doors"???