Monday, December 1, 2008

Tropics Cafe, The Official Take Over!

December 1st marks the official take over of our lease for Tropics Cafe.

We started the day by placing our food order through Merchant's Market in St. Maarten for delivery on Wednesday, pulling recipes for Country Pate and Duck Mousse (my job to make) and getting reorganized in the Kitchen.

I just love my new "uniform". Imagine shorts, tennis shoes and our logo polos to wear!

I'm sure that Paul is pissed off at me for being on the computer right now while he is on his hands and knees scrubbing away over at the restaurant. I've always felt, though, that I'm more suited for managerial tasks like writing in my blog and surfing the web for racy pictures to fill my imagination. Hmmn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just ran across your blog and love your sense of humor! What an incredible journey you are on! Good Luck! The view is breathtaking!!!!!