Sunday, July 19, 2009

Big Fun on Sunday night

So we start our work week on Tuesdays and serve lunch and dinner, lunch and dinner, lunch and dinner, lunch and dinner, lunch and dinner and then Sunday brunch.

Cook and serve, cook and serve, cook and serve and it goes on and on.

So tonight we are hosting dinner guests here at the house. Now don't get me wrong; I'm looking forward to our little soiree but "COOK AND SERVE" all over again on our evening off?

I think not!

Next time I'm ordering pizza, a case of cold beer and paper napkins.

2 comments:

Sabarickymartin said...

I don't blame you bah hum bug

CPC said...

the only thing you left out was that Paul cooked, served and cleaned up while Chris relaxed, chatted, drank, ate and went to bed. So.... it wasn't too much work for Chris :-)