Thursday, July 16, 2009

Carnival Countdown

We are in the final countdown to Carnival here on Saba. The official festivities start on Monday, July 27 and go for a solid week.

Lord Help my Liver!!

I was trying to figure out what kind of shoes I should wear to match my cobalt blue Sea Horse outfit and knew that I really needed something that could handle the gruelling parade route and hot weather conditions so I decided to take an old pair of tennis shoes and spray paint them blue and sprinkled in silver glitter.

Very butch - Yes I know.

On to current conditions. I haven't been sleeping well lately, the weather is hot and humid which makes me sweat like a two dollar whore on Gospel Sunday and I'm running low on Absolut.

Unfortunately people in my immediate vicinity will most likely suffer today as a result.

So in advance I apologize to you.......

No comments: