Friday, July 24, 2009

Eye Brows, Ears and Nose Hairs ?? Just Curious

So I'm just curious about how I can go to sleep at night and wake up the next morning with stray hairs growing out of my eyebrows, nose and ears. It's kind of like that plant from Little Shop of Horrors that seems to grow 10 feet in ten minutes.

Tonight I was working my shift down at Tropics and excused myself for a moment to "powder my nose" and found this HUGE nose hair coming straight out! It looked like a fiber optic probe coming straight towards the mirror. To make matters worse, It WAS GREY!!

I think I can handle most things but these wild and strange growth things are really getting to me in my "soon to be elder" stage. If I find a newly found mole on my neck with long hairs growing out of it tomorrow morning I will simply have to give up!!

Happy FOLICLE day from Saba.......

No comments: