Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Scooter Blues

So it's kind of like that old adage "what comes first, the chicken or the egg".

I have been trying to get things lined up for my new scooter that I got for my birthday 22 freakin' days ago and have now been told for about the 12th time that I need my learner's permit before I can get my insurance and registration and from other sources I need my insurance and registration before I can get my learner's permit.

How hard can it possibly be to get individuals (whose offices are within shouting distance of each other) to agree on what needs to come first?????????

So here my poor little Scooter sits, without tags, without insurance, without a learner's permit for its incredibly handsome driver to "scoot" around the island.

Maybe I should tell people at Tropics the next time they come in for lunch or dinner they need to pay their check before they order or eat their food before they decide what to have for their meal. Hmmnnnn.......

No comments: