Saturday, August 22, 2009

A day of Shopping

Whenever I come back to the States Paul always gives me a list of things to do, things to get and things to bring back to Saba.

I'm his little international personal shopper and courier service all in one!

One of the special items was NOT for Paul but for Leanna who works with us at Tropics.

She wanted some new bras and I was certainly up for the challenge today.

I went to a couple of places and they were just simply BORING!! I know that this particular piece of undergarment should serve a specific purpose but that doesn't mean they should look like Granny's panties.

So I came across a store that offered a fresh and younger perspective on this. I was standing in the aisle and actually held one up to my chest (I really don't know why but I did). This lady from across the clothing rack says to me "I don't think that will fit"

THE NERVE!

She was not a petite little flower so I said back "Honey, it will fit me before it will EVER fit you!"

So, Leanna, I hope you enjoy my special purchases for you and, Travis, I hope you enjoy them even more!!!

3 comments:

CPC said...

yes poor, poor Chris the pack mule he has gone on 2 two week trips back to the states and had to spend the entire time just gathering crap me me. I can't believe how insensitive I am???? Poor, poor Chris - At least he explained the bras weren't for me :-)

I know, the next time I will go to the states and leave him here workig 14 days straight from 10:30am - 10:30pm. Ant the best part it's not even stuff for me but for the restaurant but it's Paul's!

Anonymous said...

Chris, did you also get some tampons for Paul? Sounds like someone is on the rag.

CPC said...

better bring the maxi pads tampons won't work! and kudos to the "anonymous" guess you need a set of balls. Chris can you grab a set of those while you're in the states.