Saturday, August 15, 2009

Holy Mackerel!

In my earlier post I had worried about Tropical Storm Ana bearing down on the Leeward Islands and the Netherlands Antilles and now I hear about Tropical Storm Bill which is predicted to become a Hurricane and increase in strength to a possible Category 2 storm which is making a near exact track as Ana!

Ana visiting Saba on Monday and Bill to follow on Thursday???

Good LORD!!

I think God is punishing me for my post about my plane trip back to DC on Tuesday last week.

1 comment:

CPC said...

Well it looks like Ana and Bill are scheduled to make a direct hit on Saba. We are starting today to prepare which means anything and everything outdoors - plants, furniture, barbecue grill, etc comes inside if it ain't tied down or attached it comes inside. The scooter is being stored so its safe and me, the dogs and birds are ready to ride it out. Ana is expected tomorrow and Bill on Wednesday. The harbor is already cleared and boats in SXM. No diving this week! A little extra work but no worries. ENJOY YOUR TRIP AND DITCH THE GUILT! :-)