Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dinner with Mom, Dad and "The Girls"

Last night I went out to my parents house for a final farewell dinner before I head back to Saba. I got to enjoy some time with them and their 2 "girls" Gwen and Shirley, both Mastiffs.

Pictured above is Shirley who is just a year old. She stands as tall as my waist and weighs in at 155 pounds! Last night I was having dessert and "felt" something on my shoulder and turned to look only to see her head just ABOVE my shoulder checking out the dinner table!

They both are gentle giants and are sweet as can be.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hi Chris, so your finally coming back to Saba. I missed you very much last week: no one to give me my rose after work.... Fortunally I ran into Paul, still working and doing business. He looked a little sad though.....must miss you just as much.
I am leaving for Holland for a few weeks now, hope to see you again sept.21! 5pm, rose as usual.
Angela
www.angelaopstatia.waarbenjij.nu (to practice your Dutch)