Friday, August 7, 2009

"Lucky" Bamboo

My sister and her husband visited Saba back in late February and gave us this gift. It's called Lucky Bamboo and came in this cute little pottery vase.

Over the last 5 months we have diligently changed the water and sprayed it and nurtured it.

Earlier this week Paul asked me if I knew why it hasn't grown an inch???? "Because it's fake" he says. I looked closely at and realized it is indeed a Faux Lucky Bamboo.

Things like this convince me more and more each day that I really am an idiot!!

3 comments:

Sabarickymartin said...

I think has been the best post you ever placed on here lol I couldn't stop laughing thanks for making my Friday a hoot. and it's ok I have walked into a screen door that I thought was open and walked into a street post drunk so we all do crazy things at some point point lol

Doug Johnson said...

Oh Honey, I have always known you were an idiot! :)

sabine Watkins said...

TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!