Friday, January 30, 2009

Then - 234 // Now - 193

When I decided to throw caution to the wind and move to Saba I made a commitment to myself to lose some weight and get in better shape.

Well, one of the boxes that arrived yesterday was a new scale! (I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not)


My official weight loss totals are:

Weight in Falls Church, VA as of September 25th - 234 lbs.
Weight on Saba as of this morning, January 30th - 193 lbs.
41 pounds and counting!!


Finally, I am not looking at myself in the mirror and thinking I look like Bernie (above)

Paul and I are gearing up for a busy week end at Tropics. We are playing the SuperBowl on the big screen on Sunday and having a Texas Style BBQ. We anticipate a big crowd since no one else on the island will have the game playing on a large screen.

I'm sure by the 2nd inning I will be bored!

1 comment:

LAMama-MSDad said...

2nd inning.

you nellie thing.