Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Today's a Rough Day

Yesterday was a really, really long day at the restaurant. We had a pretty good lunch crowd follwed by a decent dinner service BUT the last guest left at a little after midnight and then I had to finish sweeping and mopping the place and we got home at just before 1am.

10am until 1am?

What the Hell was I thinking when I agreed to go "into the restaurant biz"????

This morning I woke up a little groggy but felt that a nice shower would do the trick and get me back on my feet along with a nice cup of coffee when the power went out! No power means no water pump to get the faucets to run. No coffee and No shower makes Chris a grumpy boy...

Now I get to work all freakin' day with just a "whores bath" and a little cologne.

"Nice"

1 comment:

LAMama-MSDad said...

you should have used the last guest as a mop.