Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Monday Blues

OK, so i now feel like a total bitch.

When we got home from Tropic's yesterday, Paul went straight to bed and I was pissed off that we didn't go to the wedding party. This morning Paul got up and said he needed to go to the hospital and left. I said "what's wrong and do you want me to go with you?" and he said no, I'm fine.

When he got home he said that the doctor has ordered him to go to St. Maarten for an MRI to determine whether he, indeed, needs his gall bladder removed. They said that's probably why he's had flu like symptons and high fever preriodically over the last several weeks and it's just escalated to a point now that it needs to be taken out.

Of course I'm feeling really crappy for acting so childish and selfish BUT am wondering what kind of specialty dishes we can make out of it for the restaurant.........."Tonight, we're offering pan sauteed Gall Bladder with a Dijon Mustard, white white cream sauce with chive potatoes and candied carrots" Yummy!!


Needless to say, Paul is lying on the couch in pain waiting for the next flight out of here and I'm medicating myself.... not with Demoral..........

2 comments:

Sabarickymartin said...

oh my its never ending :-( hope things ease down a bit if theres anything I can do when I get back let me know

LAMama-MSDad said...

first, poor paulie. i hope he feels better.

second, that is one funny ash post! thanks for the giggle.

:)