Thursday, April 23, 2009

Loud Birds are gonna die!

We brought down our two birds with us when we moved here, a Quaker Parrot and a Princess of Whales Parakeet.

I'm not sure why, perhaps and change in sun direction as the season changes but over the last week they have starting going crazy the very minute the first peek of dawn arrvies and that is about 5:05am.

This does NOT bode well for my beauty sleep. I'm thinking of all kinds of remedies:

duct tape
birdie downers
a huge sheet to keep them in the dark
medication for Chris
recipes for various fowl stews

Happy sleepless morning from Saba......

2 comments:

LAMama-MSDad said...

My birds would do this when i was a young'n. My mom solved the problem by putting them outside. The neighbors cat then solved the problem by enjoying a tasty poultry breakfast.

Actually, i think the sheet thing works too.

Unknown said...

Send Duchess back to me!