Monday, October 12, 2009

Marley and Me


Last night we got home from work at Tropics and the movie Marley and Me was just starting. I hadn't seen it before but knew that it was ultimately going to deal with the loss of their pet.

In the last 15 or so minutes of the movie I had gone through half a box of Kleenex and was a total slobbering mess with snot dripping out of my nose. And that was JUST a movie.....


All I could think of was "my boy" Baxter (who will be 10 years old this February) and how I was going to manage my way through his passing when that happens.

God help me AND the people who will have to suffer around me when that day comes.

This morning I look like a truck ran over me with big puffy eyes and a red nose from all the blowing of it.

1 comment:

LAMama-MSDad said...

now i'm sad too...and guilty :(