Saturday, October 3, 2009

That's NOT White Chocolate!


So I'm going to blame this little story on the fact that I was tired or maybe that I didn't have my new glasses on but regardless, it just goes to prove, once again that I truly am a fool.

For the Australian wine dinner I made this delicious chocolate mousse for dessert and I topped them with pure white chocolate shavings. We had some left over so I offered them as a dessert special last night at dinner. A couple had finished their meals and both ordered the mousse for dessert.

I went to the kitchen and started preparing the dessert for them and Paul and Trish (our newest staff person) both turn around and say pretty much together "What in the world are you doing?"

"Just trying to use up the left over white chocolate shavings" like I was thinking how dare either of you challenge me when I'm preparing one of my masterpieces.

They both start to laugh and say "You're putting shredded Mozzarella cheese on it"!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: