Tuesday, September 9, 2008

3 Weeks and counting!

In beginning my blog of thoughts and reflections by Chris Fries I though I'd give you a quick run down of how I got here.

I have been selling real estate in the DC marketplace since the last market crash of the early 90's and have had steady success with it. My partner, Paul joined me in real estate in early 2002 and our business flourished through the boom in 2004 through early 2007. The ball has been rolling downhill ever since!

Our state of the economy and the real estate market has suffered significantly through mid 2007 until present and I have suffered severe burn out and a (self diagnosed) mild, I mean serious mid life crisis.

That said, I have decided to leave the Washington, DC area and start life anew in Paradise. I am moving with my partner, Paul and our 2 dogs to a tiny little island in the middle of the Caribbean. Our new home will be on Saba, The Netherlands Antilles beginning October 1st, 2008.

3 Weeks and counting! We begin my story.........

No comments: