Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Going to the Po Po

One of my tasks for yesterday was going to the Fairfax County Police to get a criminal record on none other than ME! We need a clear police record for final application of our resident alien status on the island.


After years of making fun of all the illegal aliens here in the good ol' US of A, I certainly could NOT be put into that category on Saba.
Of course I let my imagination and fears run wild as I went out there. All I could think of was seeing my name misspelled or my first name inverted with my middle name and it matched some child molester or other kind of felon. My mind was running amok envisioning me be hauled off to the County pokie while I was screaming "It's not me, I'm innocent". Luckily that didn't happen and we went and had lunch instead and enjoyed a delightful afternoon at the spa.

No comments: