Monday, September 15, 2008

Special Guest Appearance

The final day of the estate sale provided some much needed humor. Paul and I were sitting in the Living Room and saw this "stunning creature" walking up to the door. I felt as if I was in the front row at Ziegfield's from days gone by....
I knew that I wouldn't know how to put the Cosmopolitan black line across her eyes to protect...ummm... the guilty so I asked her to put on this Venetian Carnival mask so I could take her snatch-shot. Notice her voluminous Ta Ta's! The next image was even a little too racy even for my blog to post but when she bent over to look at something on the coffee table we got the bird's eye view of her T-back thong. Most fun I've had a weeks!!!!!!!!!!

We did sell the treadmill to a young lady who obviously liked to exercise. She looked anorexic to me. Regardless, I was glad to sell it because dusting the damn thing every week was getting really old.

No comments: