Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pick up and Delivery

People started picking up things from the estate sale that were purchased over the week end. Several large pieces of furniture have made their way out of the house and this morning Paul and I delivered one of the rugs to a lady who bought it.

Last night I started to dismantle the chandelier to get it ready for pick up. This was a little sad for me as I was taking all the crystals down.

I actaully shed a tear or two. But when the tears hit one of the crystals and made it sparkle, like my personality, it made me feel much better!

The good news is that the estate sale is making a tidy little nest egg for the big adventure. Mostly ones and fives though.

1 comment:

Doug Johnson said...

Wow, someone actually bought that Liberace Chandelier? :)