Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day

So it is Memorial Day and also our day off and I'm sitting here with a cup of coffee in hand listening to Gorecki Symphony #3, Sorrowful Songs

http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&q=gorecki+symphony+%233&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=DJEaSrf3M4Oltgfb0cn_DA&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&resnum=5&ct=title

and I just burst into tears! Bottled up emotions and opera divas are not a good combination.

I need to just forget this classical crap and change the IPod over to some Country Western music.

Happy Memorial Day from Saba.

3 comments:

Sabarickymartin said...

awwwww hugs Chris r u sure Country Western is the route to go? ...I mean I love it but sometimes the lyrics can be just as deep as Opera...Happy Memorial Day and remember you aren't suppose to be doing anything that has to dowith responsibility :-)

Doug Johnson said...

I have not been able to listen to sad music since my Mom died. It's the only thing that can still crack my cold dead heart!

LAMama-MSDad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.