Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Home "early" tonight!

We finished with dinner service early tonight! Thank goodness. We had a handful of reservations, one of which was scheduled for 7pm. Well all of our tables were seated, served and finished by a little after 8pm and our reserved table for 3 reserved at 7pm showed up at 8:20pm for din din.

In my most gracious manner, I said "Gosh, I'm sooo sorry but the chef (I always blame it on Paul) has already closed the kitchen for dinner tonight". "If I had only known you were "running late" (a fucking hour and a half) we would have kept the kitchen open for you".

Thankfully for my fantastic personality and congenial way about me I was able to re-book them for tomorrow night's dinner which is the start of our Summer Starlight Theater Series which is showing Andrea Bocelli's "Live in Tuscany" performance on the big screeen!

I know I'm wonderful but you can all respond and remind me of that just to keep me humble.....

2 comments:

Sabarickymartin said...

You are a courteous God among men lol...now where is the $20.00 bucks for posting that lol naw you have a natural great personality

LAMama-MSDad said...

god you make me laugh. you are a snarky b-otch (comme moi), but you are usually dead on(comme moi).