Thursday, September 10, 2009

Another Day in Paradise


There is a pavillion just outside our door overlooking the water and hanging from the rafters are these "shark jaws" that were caught not far offshore.

The largest one is from a 16 foot long Mako Shark! Nice dental work.

After breakfast we ventured back out to the beach for some more sun and fun. We took our snorkeling gear with us and spent a good amount of time in the water checking things out. The sun is VERY strong and you have to be careful and use tons of suncreen.

I did my best to reenact the Daniel Craig scene from the Bond movie of me coming out of the water! I think it turned out more like a Chris Farley skit from Saturday Night Live though.

After enjoying a beautiful sunset with the gang we went down to the Anegada Reef Hotel and restaurant for a fresh fish dinner on the beach.

Paul went off this morning at about 5am for a day of deep sea fishing. Their goal is to catch some Grouper and, perhaps, that will be our meal for tonight. They won't get back until late in the day so that leaves me to my book and a nice shady hammock all to myself!

No comments: