Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Whoop D Doo!!

Today is a happy day now that my computer is back and "almost" running perfectly. The technician did what they did but everything is all moved around and mixed up now on my screen. At least it's working and I have access.

I feel like my left arm has been reattached to my body!!

On the Saba front, it is simply NOT Christian here with this heat and humidity. Temps in the 90's and blazing sun has offered me the opportunity to already drop 11 pounds of my "fat-cation" weight which is a good thing.

I see postings from folks back home about the lovely Fall weather and the turning of the leaves and that makes me feel pretty darn homesick right now. Of course if I came back right this minute I would probably freeze my backside off now that I'm climatized to the tropics.

Well, off the the restaurant to get ready for Lobster night tonight. Happy Wednesday from Saba.

2 comments:

Barbara Schick said...

Soooo glad you're back, I missed you.

Unknown said...

"Two things I detest: Heat and Heathens" Maggie Smith

"PACK BOWERS!" Bette Davis

---Death on the Nile

Honey, you gotta get Skype, it works really well and is oh so cheap. Send me the number to the cafe and i'll callz ya.