Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy Saturday from Saba

My laptop computer is "still down" and it's driving me crazy! It got sent over to St. Maarten to the Dell rep and he said that I will need to back up everything on the computer and reinstall the Mircrosoft operating systems and "see if that works". Since my expertise in computers doesn't exceed checking email or surfing the web I don't know how that's going to happen.....

So I am still at the mercy of borrowing time on other people's computers to check email and see what's going on on WonderWall so I can keep up with the lives of the stars and their own challenges in life.

Meanwhile Tropic's Cafe is back in business and our first couple of days have been quite slow. The island is DEAD right now with virtually no one here. The good news is that a large dive group checks into the hotel today so we'll have some live bodies to ply with booze and foood.

Next week Thursday begins Sea and Learn which is a month long program offering classes and seminars about Nature, The Sea, Volcanoes, Orchids and other "earthy crunchy" stuff.

It is HOT, HOT, HOT here right now with high temps and humid conditions.

No comments: