Friday, October 24, 2008

11 Days and Counting...

It is interesting to watch some of the "non" US news coverage of the Presidential Election. I'm pretty darn sure that the rest of the world think that we're just simple idiots!
I got this image from our friends Bob and Margie. Bob made this political sign and placed it in his front yard! I'm told that he has also added Sarah Palin to the mix and her head is attached with a spring so "she" bobbles when the wind blows. Too funny. Gee, I wonder which side of the fence they are on???


Tomorrow, we are taking the ferry over the St. Maarten for the day. It should be fun to have a day off from Saba and do some shopping, sight seeing and indulging in one cool refreshing adult beverage (Oh, who am I kididng - OK, 3)

After a good hard rain this morning, the temperatures have dropped and the breezes are blowing. Down to the low 80's! I think I need a sweater........

1 comment:

LAMama-MSDad said...

i think you can vote absentee. if i were sure you wouldn't vote for mccain, i'd send you the link ;)