Saturday, February 13, 2010

Poo Poo Towels

I know I may be a bit neurotic about things like this but it never fails to amaze me that some folks are just simply gross. While playing Chamber Maid Charlie today I cleaned one room where the towels looked like they were used for toilet paper instead of drying off. I can only imagine them taking a large bath towel and grabbing both ends and doing "the giant swipe through".

Hasn't everyone been taught to scrub "back there" while you're taking a shower?

I had to make sure to hit the extra rinse button on the washing machine for this go around!

I need to come up with some code names in case I need to relay some urgent information to the staff while guests are present.

For this one I'm thinking of: 911-P.P.T.4

(Translation: We've got a situation. Hurry poo poo towels in Room 4)

For those of you who haven't read the book Don't Stop the Carnival by Hermon Wouk please run out and get a copy.

I think I'm living the same story only 45 years later!