Sunday, February 7, 2010

Putting on the Finishing Touches


Today has started at an unGodly predawn hour and I knew that the day would be packed full. We salvaged one of the old Dining Room tables and "freshened" it up by painting it the same dark brown as the walls and this morning I put a quick bronze glaze on it.

Haliconias have been cut from the property's gardens and arrangements are done and placed.

Even the Foyer in the main building is coming into shape. (Minus the new slip covers for the chairs and sofas)

This is the view coming down the staircase.

The artwork has taken on a decidely contemporary feel but I think it works well with the new furnishings and lighting.

Just late yesterday we got the pendant lights installed in the foyer and Dining Room.

OK, enough of break time for me and it's back to work. Happy Sunday from Saba.

1 comment:

Barbara Schick said...

Everything, I mean EVERYTHING, is really beautiful. Congrats on a job well done.