Thursday, April 15, 2010

And Speaking of Roller Coasters....

NO, not my emotions!
My sister sent me these images of a new roller coaster that has opened my "moist reviews"!
Not being one to handle or enjoy my own roller coaster I look at these images and think,
No Thank YOU!
The topsy turvy spins and rolls this thing makes makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it.
and the downward spirals. Yikes!
Thank goodness I at least have strong bladder control.
Happy Thursday from the "roller coaster ride of life".

3 comments:

W.C.Camp said...

I would get sick on that thing for sure. I don't like to get all woozey and then it takes an hour or more to feel normal. I just stay away from roller coasters.

Felicity Gold said...

LOL this made me die. Great post!

Sabine Watkins said...

Hi Chris,
Nice to see you are carrying on with your blog. I guess it will be part of my regular outside world fix now. This is too funny!!!