Thursday, April 22, 2010

An Interesting thought

A friend of mine sent me this curious notation about Men, Women and the human body.

It takes 7 seconds for food to pass from the mouth to the stomach.
Human hair can hold 3 kg.
The length of one's penis is 3 times the length of their thumb.
The femur is hard as concrete.
A Woman's heart beats faster than a man's does.
Women blink twice as much as men do.
We use 300 muscles just to hold our balance when we stand.
A woman has read this entire text.
A man is still looking at his thumb!



So as I'm reading this I absentmindedly reached for the ruler on my desk and as it was nearing the edge of the table I though to msyelf;

"Myself, Have you utterly lost your mind!?!?"

After all, I had done that before and already knew the answer! Geez.

No comments: