Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mr. Springtime must be confused

Hot weather clothes, cold weather clothes. Day in and day out!

We've gone from "Summer" like high's in the 80's one day to cloudy and cool with low's in the 40's another.

All this combined with record high pollen levels make by body want to sit in a hot and steamy shower for an hour each morning just to clear the congestion. The one good thing is that it gives my voice that sexy raspy quality. HOT!

Meanwhile I am looking forward to my day today. A friend who I met on Saba is here for a conference which wraps up today and we are headed out for lunch and then an art exhibit.

She wants to have Ethiopian food. I mentioned to another friend last night that I was having a little Ethiopian for lunch today and he looked at me like I had said something naughty!

Then we're off to The Phillips Collection for the Georgia O'Keefe Collection. A lot of her work (I've heard) has been somewhat controversial as her paintings look like female anatomy.

Not being so super well versed in "that" category I don't see it.

Gosh, Eat a little Ethiopian for lunch and then enjoy vaginas in the afternoon. What a sexy day I'm gonna have. Wow!

Happy Chilly Sunday from DC!

No comments: