Sunday, April 25, 2010

Where's the Quality Control?

I knew that my road trip to the Jersey shore was going to be a "gut buster" of a weekend but thought "Why not throw caution to the wind" and enjoy myself, extra calories and all.

So before we even pulled out of the city limits of Annapolis I was already rooting through my sister's bag full of food to see what I could eat and found (my all time favorite) the "new" Golden Oreo cookies in the snack pack size.

Well I must admit I was devastated and disappointed all at the same time when I saw that the creamy goodness inside each cookie was pathetic and didn't even cover the entire wafer! I ranted and raved about it for a while until my 2 sisters looked at me with their famous "Shut the F*%K up" face but continued on about how I should write a complaint letter to Nabisco about their lack of quality control.

I mean, after all, it wasn't even worth eating them at all if I was going to be shorted out of the best part of the cookie.

As I was finishing the last one out the the six pack I made one final comment about how cheated I felt and got "the stern look" once again and realized I had gone too far.

2 comments:

iml said...

Golden oreo???? when the word oreo comes to mind, it's black black cookies. Wonder when will it reach singapore shores.

Inspector Clouseau said...

Nice work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the “Next Blog” button in the Nav Bar at the top of my blogspot blog. I occasionally just check out other blogs to see what others are doing.