Sunday, April 25, 2010

Animal Cruelty

As we crossed the Delaware River and headed into New Jersey on Friday and started our trek through the rural farms of south Jersey we passed this cow farm which had all these little igloos around the barn.
The image isn't all that great since I took it as we raced past at 60+ miles per hour.

My youngest sister then proceeded into this long story about Molly (my other sister) going on and on about how cruel is was to have baby cows stuck in these things and how horrible it was, blah, blah, blah.

She went on and on about how people need to start an action plan to save the suffering animals, blah, blah, blah.

Later that night, she goes on, Molly and the rest of the group goes out for dinner and she says to the waiter without even thinking; "Oh, I think I'll have the veal parmeson"

The soda I was drinking actually snorted out of my nose!

No comments: