Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Little Sand between my Toes!

First thing tomorrow morning I am headed out to Annapolis to meet up with 2 of my sisters for a road trip to the Shore!

My "baby" sister and her husband bought a beach house in Ocean City, New Jersey and they've been rapidly renovating it to get ready for the Summer, 2010 season.

Lila plans on spending the Summer there with the kids. I am so very happy for them as it's been a dream of hers for a very long time.

Although it is NOT on my diet I plan on enjoying every bite of the famous Voltaco's "Philly" style Italian subs, caramel covered popcorn and salt water taffy.

Baxter will go coming along for the ride and I'm excited to see him run on the beach and check out the surf.

It will also be great to see my Uncle Joe and the family. He is nearing 90 years old but still sharp as a tack and is even looking forward to his daily bike rides on the boardwalk this Summer after his hip replacement surgery.

And it even looks like the weather is going to cooperate with a sunny forecast and warm temps. Happy "almost" weekend from DC, soon to be OCNJ!

No comments: