Monday, April 26, 2010

Rah, Rah - We LOVE Cheerleaders

One morning on our weekend beach trip was spent at Brown's on the Boardwalk for breakfast.

They make homemade doughnuts and serve them HOT!

Nothing at the beach is diet related so you just have to go with the flow and enjoy yourself.

And speaking of diets... This table was right next to us and I found the lady's jacket on the end interesting.

It was monogrammed with See's Viking Cheerleading Squad.

Since I found it hard to believe she was actually part of the cheerleading team I came to the conclusion that she was the See's Candy Store's chief representative.

Could you pass the chocolate covered caramels, please??

1 comment:

Barbara Schick said...

This would have sent my family into uncontrollable giggles. We'd be thinking of us wearing it or a stupid "black and white cow" shirt. Oh, did I say several of us could loose a pound or 2, 3, 4, 5, 50------?